Saturday 15 June 2013

My first ever post . . . Vintage bounty!

A bright and early start to the day as I headed out on a buying mission to my local indoor market and car boot sale.  The morning started with the news of an overnight sale! a pair of great retro Pillowcases of to New York! this geared me up for my mission to find some more lovely vintage pieces for my etsy shop Under Milk Wood It was a lovely morning with the sun breaking through the clouds, but being weary of the potential rain most of the stalls were inside. A relatively small turnout none the less proved fruitful for me.  After the market I managed a few of my favourite vintage and second hand stores too. And here is a sneak peak at some of my bounty. . .


. . . cute little trio of wicker hanging baskets, mustard vintage vinyl cassette case, great storage item for little things.  Modern pink pot is for me. reminds me of the pantone products with its white band, and its bubblegum so yum! Gorgeous lime green vintage vase I adore vintage colour glass and this is such a bright zesty colour. Three vintage brass candle holders the lady told me she had had them over 40 years, and I love these acrylic rosary beads, can't believe I nearly didn't buy them, I also picked up some colour cord from the craft shop so that I can make some jewellery with them. All laid out on this amazing vintage plaid-blanket-that reminds me of fruit salad penny sweets, with its juicy pink and orange colour-way.


 lovely acrylic rosary beads and colour cotton cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment